Database Administrator is needed to perform the following duties:
· Create a Pharmacy database on MS SQL server.
· Work on table space management, user management, backups and recovery. Increase the security and practice the database migrations.
· Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
· Provide accurate security to the systems and ensure that no individual is able to access the systems without prior permissions.
· Provide technical assistance to the database related assignments throughout their development phase by customizing the systems to give desired result.
· Test programs or databases, correct errors, and make necessary modifications.
· Support and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
· Modify existing databases and database management systems.
· Specify users and user access levels for each segment of database.
· Create training material for staff members on installing, operating and troubleshooting the systems.
· Use security tools such as password crackers, tripwire, port scanners etc. to maintain effective security to the systems.
· Deploy VPN client services to users for proper authentication (Site-to-Site), remote desktop connectivity etc.,
· Administer new/current users with proper credentials through Office 365 Admin Portal /Active Directory.
· Provide technical support to users and help them install and operate.
· Generate backup of the systems, data and software so that vital information can be retrieved if lost.
· Analyze issues and develop and deploy solutions within a dynamic environment.
· Ensure all information assurance controls and procedures are being implemented to all systems.
· Participate in migrating Foundation’s old Accounting software (Quickbooks) to SAP ERP 6.0
· Work with Sitecore team in Agile methodology.
· Develop Single Page Application in Angular and Sitecore with all browsers /devices standards
· Participate in periodic discussion to improve customer online experience (User Experience).
· Handle network, software, and hardware troubleshooting and installation.
· Monitor, manage, and patches MS Windows Servers 2003, 2008 R2, 2012 R2.
Bachelor Degree is required in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology.